The quality environment you enjoy within your home is largely dependent on your HVAC system—when it’s working properly, you can bask in comfort; when it’s not, your quality of life will suffer. At Comfort Solutions Mechanical, we believe that our customers always deserve the highest level of quality in their homes, which is why we provide nothing short of quality and encompassing HVAC service, repairs and installation:
- Heating and cooling installation: When the time comes for a brand new heating or air conditioning installation in Farmington, NM, trust the professionals with more than 35 years of installation experience! We’ll remove your old unit and retrofit your new heating or AC unit quickly and efficiently, with results you’ll notice immediately.
- Heating and cooling repair: If your furnace or AC unit is on the fritz, give us a call to have the problem inspected, assessed and sustainably addressed. We can make quick work of most inefficiencies and will have your unit running at full capacity again in no time at all.
- Heating and cooling service: Regular maintenance and service is the best way to prevent major malfunctions. At Comfort Solutions Mechanical, we’ll happily provide you with the regular service you need to maintain a superior level of function all year round.
- Sheet Metal Shop: We have one of the best Sheet Metal shops in the 4 Corners area, we offer a full custom sheet metal fabrication and can build almost anything out of metal from 26 gauge to 18 gauge. We work with Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Black Iron, Bronze, Paint Lock, Expanded Metal and more. We also have a CNC Plasma Cutting Machine, to help suit all your needs!
- Ventilation and duct cleaning: Not getting the level of clean air you once did in your home? It could be a ventilation or duct problem! We can clean your ducts and vents to alleviate dust, debris or other irritants that may be lessening the quality of the air you breathe.
- Indoor air quality inspections: It’s important to have the air in your home tested for quality—after all, breathing in air that’s unclean or contaminated can have serious implications on your health and wellness. We can provide indoor air quality (IAQ) testing to make sure the air in your home is up to scratch.
- Parts, Units and Accessories if you would like to do it yourself: including furnaces, air conditioning units, package units, evaporative coolers and more! Because we also have one of the best sheet metal shops in the Four corners, we can also custom build any parts or metal work!
From heating and air conditioning installation in Farmington, NM, right down to measuring the quality of your forced air, Comfort Solutions Mechanical is on hand to make sure you’re living in a comfortable environment every day of the year. And, in addition to providing the best service, we also offer only the best in top name products. We are proud to be a:
- Trane Comfort Specialist trained dealer
- Mitsubishi Mini-Ductless diamond dealer
- Authorized York dealer
If you’re a commercial building owner in need of superior HVAC service from a qualified professional who truly understands the scope and capacity of your building’s critical systems, contact Comfort Solutions Mechanical today. We’re pleased to be able to service a wide variety of commercial buildings and will deliver you the high level of forced air you need to keep your tenants happy.
For more information about the service we offer or to request a quote on services, please don’t hesitate to give us a call today at 505-325-5551.
The 1st photo shows furnaces, coils, and condensers.
The 2nd photo shows a HVAC package unit (heating and cooling in one unit).
The last photo shows galvanized metal elbows, and flex duct we have in stock.